NJPN’s Addiction Workforce Development Program, funded by the New Jersey Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services Office of Treatment & Recovery Support, is designed to strengthen and expand New Jersey’s addiction workforce. See links below to learn more.
- CADC/LCADC Renewal Courses: Scholarships are available to attend FREE trainings for renewal credit for qualified licensed and certified professionals employed at a DMHAS licensed-facility. Learn more
- CADC Initial Courses: Scholarships are available to attend FREE CADC classes for initial certification as a CADC (Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor) or LCADC (masters-level Licensed Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor) to work in a substance abuse treatment facility helping individuals recover from addiction by providing treatment, support and motivation along their journey toward sobriety. Learn more.
- CPS Initial Courses: Scholarships are available to attend FREE CPS trainings for individuals interested in becoming a CPS (Certified Prevention Specialist) to provide alcohol, tobacco and drug prevention education and services that build capacities of individuals and systems to promote healthy environments, lifestyles, and communities. Learn more.
- Internships & Careers in Addiction Services: Interested in a career in addiction services? Find out how to get started, learn about internship opportunities, see where addiction treatment and prevention agencies are located in your area, and view the national recruiting campaign for addiction professionals.
- Resources: Addiction professionals are welcome to use and share the collection of resources available through this site. Click here to access resources.