Statewide County-based Resource Centers offer programs and services that have a common goal of reducing the incidence and prevalence of alcoholism, addiction and related problems through primary prevention efforts. The Centers refer those needing and requesting help for their own or another individual’s problems related to use and abuse of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs to an appropriate established organization or center that most closely meets their needs. Each Resource Center provides information and resources to professionals and residents in their county.
County-based Resource Centers:
- Atlantic Prevention Resources
- The Center for Alcohol and Drug Resources (Bergen)
- Prevention Plus of Burlington County
- Camden County Council on Alcoholism & Drug Abuse
- Cape Assist- Cape May Council on Alcoholism & Drug Abuse
- The Southwest Council (Cumberland, Gloucester & Salem)
- Partners in Prevention Hudson County, Inc.
- Hunterdon Prevention Resources
- Mercer Council on Alcoholism & Drug Addiction
- Wellspring Center for Prevention (Middlesex)
- Prevention First (Monmouth and Ocean County)
- Morris County Prevention is Key
- EmPoWER Somerset
- Center for Prevention & Counseling (Sussex)
- Prevention Links (Union County)
- Community Prevention Resources of Warren County, Inc.